NOVAGUARD 890 is a solvent-free, one-coat system resistant to all gasoline blends with ethanol (from E5 up to E95) and to all types of biodiesel.
This superior coating is ideally suited for the lining of new tanks and major refurbishment of old tanks, including tank bottom repair with reinforced linings. It provides outstanding protection for cargoes subject to continuous or intermittent exposure to aliphatic and aromatic hydrocarbons.
Features and Benefits of NOVAGUARD 890:
- Solvent-free, phenolic epoxy technology – improves working safety
- Resistant to all gasoline blends with ethanol (from E5 up to E95)
- Resistant to all types of biodiesel and crude oil up to 90°C (including sour crude) – offers maximum storage flexibility
- No hot cure required when ethanol or gasoline blends with ethanol are stored – provides maximum application flexibility
- One-coat system, no primer needed – reduces downtime
- Excellent pit filling properties – ideal for refurbishment of corrosion pitted tanks
- Can be reinforced by chopped fiber or glass laminates – a full package coating for tank maintenance
- Cold applied by standard airless spray equipment and cures down to 10°C – provides a maximum application window
Available in light colours and amber (clear) – easy to clean and inspect.
Click below for more detailed information on each product: